This past Sunday, Randy and I joined the Sink/Crabtree clan for Kathryn's Dedication at New Century (Johnny and Cristen's church). It was really great to spend that time with the family, especially since it was Mother's Day and it was also great to see Johnny and Cristen stand before the church to dedicate their daughter! Kathryn also received her very first "Tiny Testament"!Happy first Mother's Day, Cristen! I'm sure it was a great one! Even though you aren't my mother, you are a great example of a mother to me!
Happy Mother's Day (kind of belated) to my mom and Randy's mom also! We love you!

Kathryn and her Tiny Testament!!!!!

Yeah, there's not too much cuter than her!!
1 comment:
Lindsey,
I just LOVE the cute pictures you have of Kathryn with her "Tiny Testament" Do you think you could possibly send me a copy of them, and maybe a few others you have of little K on a disc? They are so cute I just can't resist. You are a great photographer! I want to be able to put some of those pics on my blog and maybe get some printed. Let me know thru Cristen. Also, check Cristen's blog for "my" new blog page!!! Carol
Post a Comment