Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Annual Trip to DC

Randy and Tai Shan.
Ryan and Tai Shan.
I LOVE Hippos!! I just had to add a picture of one.
Pandas are sooo cute! It looks like Tai Shan might fall off of the rock!
Sleepy Panda!

This was Friday night when we arrived. It was Hokie Hope Day so we all had on our maroon and orange, even Duchess!
Randy with a painted panda we saw on the way to the zoo.
The entrance to the National Zoo.

The weekend of April 20-22, we took our annual trip to Washington DC to visit our friends Ryan and Lindsey Hamilton. We arrived around 10 on Friday night, which was also Hokie Hope Day. We enjoyed a little Trivial Pursuit before turning in for the night. On Saturday we got up around 6 am to get ready and head to the National Zoo. We got to see the Pandas, which was especially exciting for Randy and I! We have watched "Growing Up Panda" about a thousand times on Animal Planet!

No comments: