Today is my best friend Ashley's birthday!! She is turning 24!! We have been best friends since we were 5 years old and have had great memories together!! I really miss her since she lives in Virginia Beach!! I love you Ash! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Elaina (on the right) celebrates her birthday today!! She was a guestbook attendant at my wedding! Randy and I love to hang out with her and her sisters!! Their family is very special to us! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELAINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is also Crystal's birthday! Crystal is one of my closest friends and we've know each other for quite a few years now, I think since high school! Crystal got married in July of last year to Paul and Randy and I really enjoy having local married friends to hang out with! We always have a great time with them! Crystal and I had so much fun planning our weddings together and we used a lot of the same people for our weddings (florist, photographer, cake lady...)! I love you sister!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!Today is a GREAT day! There are 3 very special birthdays that fall on today, May 8th!
No comments:
Post a Comment