Sunday, May 6, 2007

Luke's Graduation: Radford Class of 2007

Randy and I outside of Luke's apartment.
The Graduate and I....and Megan in the background waving! :)
Dad (in his new RU hat!), Mom and Kimi!
Kim and I on Luke's porch!
Not sure what's going on here....

Luke with his diploma! YAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!!!
Getting the diploma!!!
Bubby walking across the stage! (It was a little slick, one girl fell flat on her face!)


Kimi! She's tooooo cute!
The bagpipers! It reminded me of our wedding and honeymoon!!!




Saturday was my brother's college graduation from Radford University. It was a chilly, misty day for a graduation and he was less than thrilled that my parents wanted him to walk. However, much to his dismay, he was up early and processed with the rest of the graduates. Kim went with us and we had a great time! Congratulations Bubby, we are so proud of you!! Welcome to the real world!! :)

No comments: