Friday, January 5, 2007

It's been quite awhile since I've updated my blog, so this one might be a little long!!Christmas was amazing...and busy! The Friday before Christmas, Randy and I drove to Forest to have dinner with our friends Katie and Donald...and it was fabulous to get to spend some time with them before the holiday. On Christmas Eve, we got to spend time with both sides of our family and Christmas day we got to see everyone, even though we were running around!! We had Katie and Donald back down for New Years and we all just hung out around the house and cooked dinner and of course had some chocolate from the Chocolate fountain!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2007 has been great so far! This morning at 1:12 am, my niece Kathryn Elizabeth Sink was born weighing 7.41 pounds!!! Cristen did a great job and looked amazing!! And Johnny was so calming...he made me feel better!!! I'm so excited for them and so blessed that I now have a niece!!! Thank you Johnny and Cristen!!!! I can't wait to see her grow up!!! Today is also my best friend Kim's 23 birthday!! Happy birthday sissy! Tomorrow is my other best friend Katie's 24 birthday!!! So It's been a great couple of days!! Below are some pictures of Kim and I, New Year's with Katie and Donald, Christmas, and of course last but certainly not least, my beautiful Kathryn Elizabeth Sink!!!!!

No comments: