It's less than one week now until Christmas and I'm so excited! This past week has been a little tiring and I'm looking forward to having a couple days off of work, even if they are spent running around. Last weekend Randy and I went to Dickens of A Christmas downtown with Megan and Brandon! It was really crowded! We managed to get some kettle corn and to see the live nativity, but sadly for Megan and I, we didn't get to ride in the horse drawn carriages. The wait was toooo long according to the boys. Saturday I went shopping with my mom in Lynchburg and then Randy and I went to Megan's graduation party...CONGRATULATIONS... and then to a party that one of the lawyers I work with was having. We were definitely partied out! Sunday we had the annual Sink Family Christmas Dinner and it was a great time!! I can't wait until next year when Baby Sink can join us!!! Randy and I babysat for some friends Sunday night. My brother and sister came over to help so we had 4 adults (if you can call us that) for 2 twins!!! But it was a good time!!
One of my best friends (and also a bridesmaid from my wedding) Ashley got engaged on Saturday night! I'm soooo excited for her and Doug!! And I can't wait to help her plan her wedding...and of course to be a bridesmaid!! :) They are planning on getting married on October 20th of next year...what a great month to choose!;)
Tonight I have my department ornament exchange! I'm very excited...and then my brother and Carrie are going to stop by for a visit!! I'm very excited to see her!!!!! :)
In case I don't post before the holidays, I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas!! Enjoy the blessings!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment