So this weekend was not as busy as usual, but still kind of packed. Friday night Kim and I were very crafty and made Christmas ornaments and attempted to make sugar cookies. Lucky for us, the ornaments turned out much better than the cookies. :) Randy, Devon and Fey did...boy things in the garage. I didn't venture out there...I decided to let boys be boys. Saturday was really fun. My 2nd and 3rd cousins on my mom's side of the family came in from Arizona to visit. It was so fun catching up and teaching them how to play Dutch Blitz!! It seems now that my family is possibly planning a trip to Arizona!! Sunday afternoon was devoted to my thesis...ughh!! I will be so glad to finally be done with all this research and data entry and whatnot! At the beginning of my thesis, I was really excited and couldn't wait to get results in and see if my predictions were correct. Now I just want to be done, I don't care as much about the results, I just want a 35-40 page paper to turn in and a diploma!!!!
On the bright side, I'm really excited for this weekend. Randy and I are going to take a trip to DC to visit Ryan and Lindsey Hamilton!! We are leaving right after work on Thursday and staying until Sunday!! We haven't seen them since our wedding and everytime we get together it's really fun! I think we are going to attempt a visit to the ESPN Zone again!!!!! I'm really just looking forward to come quality time with some of our best friends!!! YAY!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment