Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Early Birthday Dinner

Tonight, I got to celebrate my birthday a few days early! Randy and I went to dinner with Emily and Matt, two of my old managers from Aeropostale. Even though I don't have a ton of fond memories from working at the mall for 5 years, I have some very close friends. Of course, that's also how I met Randy. Emily, over the past 4 years, has become like a second mother to me. Even though she's only a few years older, she has much more life experience and can provide me with so much sound advice.





















Thank you Mama E for everything. Matt is also one of my close friends. He has also been a sounding board for my many days of insanity while working two jobs, planning a wedding and working on my masters degree. They are so much fun to hang out with and I'm so glad we were able to celebrate my birthday!!! I love you both so much!!!


We had dinner at Carrabas. It was very yummy...I recommend it!! : )


No comments: