Guitar Hero




Ok, so let me explain a little about these pictures. Back in December, as I posted awhile ago, Randy and I went to visit some of our best friends, Ryan and Lindsey Hamilton in DC. Well, Lindsey had already given Ryan one of his Christmas presents, Guitar Hero. This is a game where you have a guitar and you have to play the notes that are on the screen. Needless to say, it's very addicting and we spent a lot of the weekend playing it. Ever since then, all Randy could do was think about getting a Play Station 2 and Guitar Hero. Well, two weeks ago he broke down and bought the Play Station 2 and borrowed his bosses daughters Guitar Hero game. I have not been able to pry him out of the office since!! Of course, I've definitely played my share also!! On Saturday(1/13) We went to dinner with Brandon and Megan (another one of our favorite couples!!!!!). After dinner, we ended up back at the house for a little Guitar Hero fun!!! And of course when Kim came over this past Saturday (1/20), I had to get her addicted too!!! You can tell by everyone's faces that you really have to concentrate!! You can also tell that I am not coordinated enough to play the guitar like an actual guitar, I have to play it like a piano. Too many years of piano lessons!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment