It's that time...Friday Five....I promise a picture post soon!!!!!!!!
5.We found out yet ANOTHER one of our friends is pregnant! Is anyone else seeing a pattern?!?!? We now have 3 special ones joining us this fall..The Sink baby (not ours) in September, the Garner baby in November and then this bundle of joy in December!!!!!!!! I better start my shopping!!!!!!!!!!
4.This weekend is the Stawberry Festival and I'm planning on enjoying a big piece of Strawberry shortcake in a few hours!
3.We got to hang out with Brandon and Megan last weekend for a bit. It's been awhile since we hung out..so it was really good to see them!
2.I got to have dinner last night with one of my best friends! Katie and I did our monthly Harrisonburg meeting! I always leave dinner so happy and bummed! Happy b/c I just had the best time ever and bummed b/c we live so far away! I love you!
1.Randy and I are both off today! That NEVER happens! So we're going to be lazy and then run errands!
No comments:
Post a Comment