Friday, April 25, 2008

Friday Five

Ok....so it's that time of the week....here's my top five!!!

5. I get off two hours early today....we made our goals for the month of March at work so we got 2 hours of administrative leave. I leave at 3:30 on the Fridays that I actually work anyway, so today, I'll be saying bye at 1:30!!!!!!! ROCK ON!



4. I'm feeling way less stressed about the house situation than before. I know we'll sell our's, eventually. And I know we'll find one we love, eventually! It's all in His plan and His timing...so I'm chilling out about it...better said then done...but it's working for today, so we'll go with it! :)


3.I haven't had a migraine for at least 2 months. I used to have migraines at least once a week due to clenching my teeth at night. I even had a mouth piece (that was ruining all that braces did) to keep me from clenching. I stopped wearing the mouth piece, I stopped clenching as hard, and the headaches have subsidded for now. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm much happier when I'm not grumpy with a hurting head:) haha!


2. I GET TO SEE ANDREA AND JULIA-ROSE TODAY! Yes...our date from last week has been rescheduled and I can't wait! It's been getting me through the week!


1. And last but not least........................James and Heather had their baby girl Peyton at 5:26 last night! Megan just texted me this morning and that's all the info I have....but you can bet there will be a post dedicated to this precious little girl and her parents later on this weekend, so stay tuned!


Alright...time to go get ready for work! Enjoy your Friday, post your five and have a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: