Friday, April 18, 2008

Friday Five

There hasn't been much going on this week, so there haven't been any posts since last Friday's top five! Sorry! Maybe this week will hold more adventure....Anyway....let's get to business and today's Friday Five...

5. Today, I have the day off! I am currently still in my pj's and in bed!!! It's awesome!!!!!!!

4. Tonight Randy and I are having dinner with some of my favorite people, James and Jennifer!! We don't get to hang out with them enough. I've mentioned James and Jenn previously on the blog. James went to high school with Randy and I met James at the mall, before I even knew Randy! He's been one of my great friends for awhile now and Jenn has become equally as important to me! I love our dinners together..never a dull moment!!!

3. I got to have a wonderful phone conversation with my cousin, Andrea, this morning. I was supposed to spend some time with Andrea and her little girl Julia-Rose today, but Andrea isn't feeling well. But Andrea and I had a great talk and it was so nice to catch up!!!

2. I have had the pleasure of having lunch with Randy twice this week! He's downtown for training this week and Tuesday he brought me lunch and today, since I'm off, I'm heading to meet him! It's been such a highlight to get to see him during the day! :)

1. We found out two of our great friends are expecting!!!!!!!!! They will remain anonymous for the time being b/c I'm not sure if they are ready for the world to know yet, but we are so thrilled for you guys! I literally squealed with excitement when I found out. They are both going to be AMAZING parents and I can't wait to meet their little one and watch them all together! Congrats guys!!

And that's the 5!!!!!!!! Now, back to enjoying sitting in bed a little longer........:) Happy Friday!

No comments: