Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Five

TA DA

5.We're having an open house on Sunday, which means that my house will be cleaner than it ever ever is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love it when that happens! :)

4.It was a super short week at work for me...only 3 days, but it seemed like longer and I'm glad it's over!

3.We got to hang out with Brandon and Megan this past weekend!!!! Olive Garden ROCKS!

2.I'm hanging out with my favorite niece (only one really) and sis in law today!!! It's been awhile since we had some Sink girl time and I'm excited!

1. We are leaving when Randy gets off work tonight to head to Middleburg for a weekend with one of my BEST friends(and her husband...we love you too, and their 2 horses, 2 mini ponies, 4 goats, 3 dogs, 1 bunny, 1 lizard and assorted chickens/roosters!)! Pictures to follow for sure!!!

No comments: