I took the first picture on the trail outside of our hotel. The second one is while we were all sitting on the patio while we were watching the sun set!
Hey! I enjoyed getting an update on your trip. I am glad things are going well. Yes, Julia-Rose has changed so much just in the past couple weeks. We are having so much fun with her. A little tired, but doing well :) Looking forward to seeing you soon! love ya. Have a great weekend - I hope you get to do something fun!
2 comments:
Hey! I enjoyed getting an update on your trip. I am glad things are going well.
Yes, Julia-Rose has changed so much just in the past couple weeks. We are having so much fun with her. A little tired, but doing well :) Looking forward to seeing you soon! love ya. Have a great weekend - I hope you get to do something fun!
Can't wait till you get home!!!
Post a Comment