Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Tonight is Tuesday and in only 3 short days, I'll be home. While I'm excited about going home and definitely ready to not live in a hotel room, this trip has been a great learning experience. Not only have I been able to get some training for my new job, I've met some great people who have really helped me enjoy and make the most of this trip. I don't know if I'll ever be able to return to California, so I'm really glad I was able to cram in so many fun things. All in all, I enjoyed my time as a West Coast girl!! Below are a few posts from this past weekend! Enjoy...and see most of you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Brandon and Megan said...

The next weekend after you're back, we need to hang out. You and Randall need to come see the house and Cammy. Maybe we can get some dinner too? -Brandon

Brandon and Megan said...

I meant next weekend, I have to work all this weekend. -Brandon

Brandon and Megan said...

Friday night will work, I'll call Randall sometime