Happy Halloween - OAKLAND STYLE
For Halloween, we decided it would be fun to go to the Fat Lady, which is a restaurant in Jack London Square. That's an area near downtown Oakland where you can find a lot of different restaurants and the ferry to San Francisco! The restaurant was COMPLETELY decked out in Halloween decor!! Below are a couple of pictures of our group! We had a great time, but I would have loved to have gotten to see my niece in her Panda costume (click on the Sinks blog on the left) and I would have loved to have dressed Tiki up in his costume too!!!
While shopping last Saturday, Sunni found this hat that had a spider on it! I found my little get up (and yes there are wings, you just can't see them!) for $2 at TJMaxx! We were the only girls in the group to attempt to dress up! We had so much fun!
This is Sunni and I again, but this time with John. He actually wore this to work on Halloween! (Please notice that I felt the need to do some sort of ballerina move! Yeah!!)
I know this picture is kinda dark, but this was the whole gang (Mike, Nathaniel, John, me, Sunni, Brian and Lynn) at the Fat Lady!!!!!
1 comment:
Hey Lindsay,
Hope you have a great weekend!! See you soon.
Post a Comment