Sunday, August 8, 2010

Why Lindsay is the Best Wife ever

As I type this I am sitting in the Charlotte airport waiting for my next flight onto Atlanta. I just wanted everyone to know how amazing my wife is; she is my soulmate and I would literally be lost without her. She helps me keep my schedule straight along with her own and Aubrey's. Somehow she manages to remain sane through it all. The fact that I am in the airport in Charlotte may not mean much unless you know that she has put up with me being out of town for work approximately 30 days since I took my new position back at the beginning of February. A job that she encouraged me to apply for because she knew how much it meant to me and it is what I wanted even though it meant sacrificing time away from her and Aubrey sometimes. She has managed to be a single mom while I am out of town without complaining (too much), taking care of Aubrey on her own, which can be a full time job in itself.

She has also sacrificed her time to watch Aubrey over the past few months while I was in town so I could work on the house to get it ready to sell; a task in which has been a headache for those who know about my house.

Bottom line is she is one of the most outgoing and selfless people I know, she cant say no to helping someone (that doesn't mean everyone should now ask for her help because I said that). It's also the little things she does for me that may not seem like a lot but they mean the world to me; for example the other night she woke up around 1:00 am to find that I couldn't sleep and instead of rolling over and going back to sleep she rubbed my back to help me relax and get to sleep even though she had to wake up at 4:30 to get ready for work, and we all know how much Lindsay enjoys her sleep.

She is the love of my life, mother to our beautiful child, and my soulmate. I know I don't tell her enough as should but I want everyone to know how much Lindsay means to me, and how lost I would be without her. I love you Lindsay.

3 comments:

Randy and Lindsay said...

Thank you baby! I love you! You're the best husband ever!! And I'm shocked you actually took over the blog!!!

Brandon and Megan said...

So sweet!

The Sinks said...

Wow! How sweet! Lindsay is a pretty amazing lady! Thanks, Randy, for choosing a great wife, as I have been therefore blessed with a great sister-in-law!!