Sunday, August 22, 2010

Addison Garner Golf Tournament


We had a great time at the 2nd annual Addison Garner Golf Tournament! I took a TON of pictures! Here are just a few! The one above is Aubrey as soon as we pulled out of the parking lot! She was WORN out!

Addy caught a quick nap while watching Cinderella!

Kisses!



Jenn made the cute bows, onesies and tutu's for the girls! Mason had a cute onesie too! Maybe if Jenn sends me the cute pictures...I'll post them (hint hint!! And the cute ones of our families too!)

Aubrey liked playing on the stairs.


And driving golf carts!




Aubrey and her Uncle Bubba!

I love this one!

She found these necklaces and played with them all day!

Given BFF Addy kisses!

With her Aunt Jenn!

CHIPS!

Talkin on the phone...with no hands! She's been watchin her daddy!:)

Ready to go!

1 comment:

The Garners said...

ok ok I got the hint!!! I'll email them to you tomorrow!!! Getting ready to go to bed!!