Monday, April 13, 2009

First Doctors Visit, Easter, and More People Holding Me

My first trip to the doctors office to see Debbie the lactation consultant. She weighed me and I was up to 9 lbs 4 ozs. That means I gained 2 oz. a day since I left the hospital.
Mommy and me taking a nap together.
Daddy and me hanging out.


My rock n' roll outfit.


Uncle Luke holding me for the first time, actually I am probably the first little baby he has held. I also have the turtle he brought me from Florida sitting on me.


Aunt Pattie stopped by to see me and to bring by some chicken salad and other food.

Erin brought us dinner on Thursday night, it was delicious.

Mommy and my Easter basket.

Daddy got me some nice outfits for Easter.
Me and my sheep in my Easter dress


Me and the bunny in my Easter dress

My other Easter dress


Our first family picture together with Tiki, he just met Aubrey for the first time as you can tell by his attentiveness to the camera.

2 comments:

Lisa Halleck said...

She is absolutely adorable! And I love the family picture with Tiki. He is going to be so cute with her, I can just tell.

Brandon and Megan said...

Oh my goodness, I think she got cuter...is that possible? I hope you guys are getting lots of rest and snuggle time with your baby girl. We can't wait to see you Friday :).