Hello. You guys don't know me. I am friends with Cristen. I have been praying for your pregnancy and delivery. I just wanted to say congrats! Aubrey is beautiful. What a wonderful blessing! Also, I am biased but April babies are wonderful!!! :) Enjoy!
She is absolutely beautiful!! I think she has Randy's eyes. And the lucky girl is going to have Lindsay's gorgeous hair. My best to you all and kisses to Tiki, my baby Duncan! xoxo
7 comments:
Love the picture of everybody.
Hello. You guys don't know me. I am friends with Cristen. I have been praying for your pregnancy and delivery. I just wanted to say congrats! Aubrey is beautiful. What a wonderful blessing! Also, I am biased but April babies are wonderful!!! :) Enjoy!
What a cutie. You guys are going to be great parents.
I poppedover from Cristen's blog too....Congratulations, what a cutie you have! I love her cheeks!!! Chubby babies are the best.
Congratulations! Aubrey is so BEAUTIFUL!!! We cannot wait to meet her!!!
We hope all three of you are doing great, please let us know if there is anything that you need or that we can do!
Lots of kisses to those big cheeks :)
She is absolutely beautiful!! I think she has Randy's eyes. And the lucky girl is going to have Lindsay's gorgeous hair. My best to you all and kisses to Tiki, my baby Duncan! xoxo
YAY!!! Linz and I can't wait to see her. Just 3 1/2 months to go...
Post a Comment