Monday, April 6, 2009

Big AL

So after a long day starting at 11:30pm Sunday night and running into Monday morning, Aubrey Lillian Sink was born at 10:39am on 04/06/09. She weighed in at a whopping 9lbs 9.1 oz. and was 21 1/4 inches long. Now that's a healthy baby. She has to be the most beautiful baby ever born, which naturally come from superior genes. I have tried to upload pictures but the internet here at the hospital is not very "hospitable" and refuses to cooperate. So I will upload pictures tomorrow. Until then Lindsay and I are going to sleep because I have had 30 minutes of sleep in the past 40 hours, but first I have to watch the NCAA championship game. So sleep will have to wait just a little longer.

3 comments:

The Landes Family said...

Congrats. I know all about big babies. Mr. Trevor was 9 lbs also. Welcome to the world beautiful little girl.

Cindy Perdue said...

She is a beautiful,healthy & precious girl. She is perfect & yes because of superior genes. Love all of you. Get some rest.

Lisa Halleck said...

Congratulations!! I have been following your posts and waiting for her arrival. Can't wait to see pictures. Miss and love you both!