I know, I'm lazy. I didn't post the Friday Five. But, in my defense, Friday was crazy busy! I worked overtime, got a manicure and pedicure, got to meet the newest member of the Shank clan, Jackson Ferrell (pictures to come soon) and I went to a bachelorette party!!!!!!! Whew...It makes me tired just thinking about it again!!! So we had a good day Friday and Saturday was pretty much the same...busy. I worked overtime again, Randy worked around the house and we went to a cookout at the Parte's where we had lots of food and a few games of left, right, center!!
Now it's a new week and we are heading out tommorrow night for a few days at Myrtle Beach for the Sink vacation!!!!! I can't wait and yes, I'm already packed:) So if we don't post while we're down there, there will be a ton of posts when we get back!!!!!!!
Hope everyone has a good week/weekend!!
1 comment:
Thanks lindsay!! We miss you too! I hope you have tons of fun soaking up that myrtle beach sun!!
Post a Comment