Friday, July 11, 2008

Friday Five

5.We had an awesome fourth....we spent the actually 4th with the Sinks and then Saturday night there was the Dooley family cookout....it was so great to see everyone and spend time together.

4.Steamer Pots ROCK! Ok...so at the Dooley cookout, Dad made a steamer pot...he put potatoes, corn, squash, zuccini, shrimp, mushrooms and scallops in a pot with lots and lost of Old Bay seasoning and it was YUMMY!!!!!!!!! I can't wait until we have them again!

3.JACKSON FERRELL has arrived!! Jackson was born on the 5th at 4:34 am! He and Kristy are both doing well, and although I've only seen 2 pictures...he's SOOOOOOO cute!!

2.Randy and I had the day off together today...he had to work for a few hours, but we were able to spend most of the day running errands and helping KK finish moving!

1.We're having dinner tonight with James and Jenn....it's been way WAY to long since we've had the chance to hang out with them...and I can't wait!

1 comment:

Joel and Deanna said...

Lindsay -- It was good to hear from you! I'm glad you are doing well and you look good from your blog! We will have to try to get together! Take care! Deanna