Yesterday was Brandon's (the guy on the left) birthday!!! So yes, Brandon, you get the honor of having a post!! Of course, you'll probably have another one this month! Brandon and Megan are getting married on the 30th!!!! Finally, the weddings for our group will be complete!!!! These four people are some of the best friends that Randy and I have!!! We love you guys!!
So, for Brandon's birthday, we went to Buffalo Wild Wings with he and Megan, Brianna and Heather (his cousin and sister)! We ate TONS of food, had chocolate cake and it was a great time!! Brandon also spent his day golfing with Randy and the other Brandon. Their new golf blog is listed in our links. It's called The Grudge Tour. I'm not sure I really understand what it's all about, but that's ok!
Anyway, all of that to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON! Hope you had a great one! We love you!
*~*This picture was taken at a show in Culpepper in 2004!*~*
1 comment:
Thanks for coming and hanging out with us last night. Just wanted to let you know that Megan and I finally made a blog, not much to it yet, but come check it out.
Post a Comment