Monday, November 20, 2006

What is a blog!?




So, between facebook, myspace and blogs, I'm not sure which form of communiation is better to use. Not everyone can use facebook and not everyone likes the myspace thing, so I guess blogs might just win out. After my new sister-in-law sent me the link to her blog, I began thinking that it might be nice for Randy and I to have one. Sure, most of our friends are still in the area, but soon, they will be spreading out and I think this will be a great way for them to keep tabs on us!

So...about us. We have been married now for about a month and a half and loving every minute of it. I am so blessed to have found my soul mate so early in life. I'm also so blessed that I have an amazing new family and will soon have an amazing new neice!!! We are settling into our house and of course, Randy is ready to use some of his tools to fix the place up!

This past weekend was a busy one for us. Randy went to the UVA v. Miami game with the guys and KK, while the girls went to Cristen's baby shower in Harrisonburg! After the shower, I drove to Charlottesville to pick up Randy and have dinner with our close friends Katie and Donald!! It was great catching up and spending sometime with some of my favorite people!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am the first person EVER to post a comment on your blog. SWEET!

I'll be seeing you in a few days, but lets get together (You, Randy, Me), and have dinner again. Sorry for not getting in touch this weekend... I was busy up at tech climbing and such :)

Love,
Devon