Friday, November 24, 2006

Thankfulness


So, since it's now the Friday after Thanksgiving and while most people are off work, I'm sitting at my desk and I thought I would blog a bit! There are many things I am thankful for this year and I thought I would share a few of those:

1. I'm thankful for my amazing husband who never ceases to amaze me. I absolutely love being married!!

2. I am thankful for all of our amazing friends and family. Not only did I have an amazing trip to North Carolina with all the women on my mom's side of the family on Wednesday (where way to much money was spent!!), but we had two amazing Thanksgiving dinners with both sides of our family! My side of the family always offers a bit more craziness than Randy's, but his side did provide some laughter!!

3. Yet another thing I am thankful for is that Randy and I no longer work at the mall. This is the first year in 5 years where we have not had to get up at a horrible hour to be at the mall. Sure we have to work from 8-5, but it is so much better than 5-4 with all you crazy early bird mall shoppers!!! YAY for being done with retail.

So, even though Thanksgiving is over, the busy holiday season is just beginning! This weekend will prove to be very exciting as I attempt to do a little holiday decorating as well as attend a birthday party for two of my favorite little girls and a baby shower for my favorite sister-in-law! Hopefully I'll get the picture loader on this thing figured out this weekend and can provide some pictures of the holiday and weekend!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!

No comments: