Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Puppy Play Date

 
Matt and Kim's dog, Lily, had a litter of 11 puppies!! Matt and Kim invited us over to help expose the puppies to "loving" kids!! Aubrey was more than willing, and so was I! They are so cute! Each of the puppies had a different color collar! Pink (above) was the runt...and she and I bonded!!! I really wanted to keep her!!
Lunch time! 
 
Sleepy pups! 
 
 
Aubrey LOVED holding the puppies!! 
 
She really loved when they gave kisses!! 
 
                                            Even Yoo Hoo got in on the puppy love!!!
 
 
Aubrey LOVES her Uncle John!!!!!!!! 
 
 
 
Puppy Pile!! 
 
LOVE puppy breath! 
Kisses!!! 
Me and Pink!! 
Jackson and Aubrey had a great time!!!! Aubrey thinks they are married, because they walked down the aisle together at Matt and Kim's wedding!!!  

1 comment:

Emma Green said...

Awwwe! Those puppy pictures are a cuteness overload! I love weimeraners! So sweet, thanks for sharing!