To honor Randy's 27th birthday...here are some of the reasons I love him:
1.He's my hubby!
2.He's my baby daddy!
3.His love for God and his church!!
4.He gags when changing dirty diapers. It cracks me up!
5.He likes guns.
6.He likes hunting.
7.He's handy. It's Randy the Tool Man Sink! Or Handy Randy...hahaha
8.He cooks.
9.He washes dishes, all the time!
10.He never once told me he didn't like the name Aubrey Lillian.
11. The way he folds the laundry.
12.He's so proud of his Granddaddy! Randy and Johnny were the only guys their age at the 29th dinner. That says it all, nothing else needed.
13.He's stubborn.
14.He doesn't care I throw like a girl.
15.He gets Aubrey up every day!
16.He knows what kind of drink/food/snack I want!
17.He buys Aubrey little surprises when he travels!
18.He loves playing in the chruch praise band!
19.He loves Tiki!
20.He will hold Aubrey until she's asleep. She's SUCH a Daddy's girl.
21.He loves UVA. He is THE diehard fan. Weddings, babies, hey, even life, revolves around UVA for the Sinks.
22.He makes me laugh.
23.He makes Aubrey cackle/snort!
24.He has a calming spirt/nature when I/Aubrey need it.
25.He orders a club EVERYWHERE we go.
26.He has a great work ethic.
27.He loves our friends/their kids/his family/niece/nephew.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Randy!!! Hope you have a great day!!! We love you and your amazing family!!
Happy Birthday (late)! Great post! Esp the one about planning life around UVA games. Let's just say I was relieved when Jackson didn't come on a game day!
You have one of the few great guys in the world. Love Ya'll
Post a Comment