We spent a lot of time looking at the Christmas tree and all the presents underneath. Aubrey surprised us and didn't damage any ornaments or packages! She really liked looking, but wasn't all that into touching! I'm sure next year will be quite different. And maybe we wear our Elmer Fudd hat around...just maybe!
We went to see Santa, ride the train and have lunch with Mama E and Ashley and Aiden. We had a great time! At least on the train. No so much with Santa. As soon as Randy gets our scanner working, I'll post Aubrey's first, second and third (yeah 3!!) Santa experiences. Ughh! But she and Aiden LOVED the train!
We also just hung around in some knee socks. Just because we can. And just because they're cute! I mean, if I had legs like that, I'd wear knee socks too...well ok, maybe not!
1 comment:
Love all the pictures. I would love a copy of one of, her in the snow, & the one with Randy & her on the bed. That's is priceless. Love u all. Kiss Aubrey for me.
Post a Comment