oh my goodness!!! Too cute! I think I'm slowly starting to figure this thing out!
yes!!!!! how precious is this?!! i love it!
the top one is obviously randy as a baby and the bottom is aubrey.am i right?:)jen h.
Do you seriously think that I would be wearing a pink dress as an infant. I had way too much style at that age to be wearing a pink dress.
oh, i was so right! she does look like you! how cool!!!
and i love that you did the scrunched up nose smile too! i LOVE it!!
This is super cute. I love it ;)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
oh my goodness!!! Too cute! I think I'm slowly starting to figure this thing out!
yes!!!!! how precious is this?!! i love it!
the top one is obviously randy as a baby and the bottom is aubrey.
am i right?
:)
jen h.
Do you seriously think that I would be wearing a pink dress as an infant. I had way too much style at that age to be wearing a pink dress.
oh, i was so right! she does look like you! how cool!!!
and i love that you did the scrunched up nose smile too! i LOVE it!!
This is super cute. I love it ;)
Post a Comment