Friday, September 11, 2009

Baby, Baby

On August 29, I got to help celebrate the impending birth of my best friend Ashley's baby, Madison!

I also got to spend some quality time with the Kelley clan the day before! Aubrey got to meet everyone, including MeMaw, and spend some time by the pool, a favorite past-time of mine and Ashley's....since we were like 5!:)

It was so great to see everyone and celebrate Madison! She'll be joining us around October 1 and I can't wait to get the call that she's here!

Even more exciting....going to visit with Ashley and Madison later this fall...:)

Ashley before the shower started!

One of the burp cloths and the hairbows and hairbow holder I made for Madison!

YUMMY cake!

Baby pictures of Ashley and Nilan

Ashley's mom, Kathy, modeling the tutu I made for Madison

Ashley with both of her grandmothers

Best friends since we were in kindergarten!

PRESENTS!

No comments: