This past week, James and Jen got some upsetting news about Addy Grace. She has been diagnosed with SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy). This is a pretty scary disease.
I don't know how many people, other than our families, read our blog, but I'd like to ask anyone who stops by to please add Addy and her family to your prayers! Please pray specifically for healing for Addy and strength for the family. James and Jen are young parents and this is a lot for them to deal with. Thanks!
We love you Addy Grace! (and your parents too!!)
3 comments:
Hi, I found your blog after reading about Addy on www.PetitionToCureSMA.com. My daughter, Gwendolyn, also has SMA and I would like Addy's parents to know they can contact me or my husband if they have any questions. Gwendolyn just turned 19-months and she is a very happy little girl.
Wow, we will be praying for Addy and her parents.
Just found out today that Miss Jennifer is one of the dance teachers. Miss Addy's picture is on the wall at dance dance class. We will be praying for her. God is in control of this situation.
Post a Comment