Monday, March 16, 2009

Shower

On February 21, one of my best friends, Katie, threw a shower at my mom's house (with the help of some of our greatest family and friends!)! It was such a great shower! Aubrey got TONS of nice things and it was so great to see everyone! The food was amazing and so was just catching up with everyone!! Katie is so amazing and I'm so thankful for all she did!!


Aubrey's Baby Book from "Aunt" Katie!!




Timber making sure the stroller is safe for Aubrey!

Katie and I...we just happened to match the decor!! I love you!

Me and the super cute, super yummy, super great cake!!

The frame from my mom with my granddad's picture (his name is Aubrey, that's who we're naming our little girl after) and a place for Little Aubrey's picture!!

The super cool painting that Kim made for me! I love it!

1 comment:

The Sinks said...

wow,looks like a beautiful shower!