Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas Eve

We had a great Christmas! On Christmas Eve, we went down to my parents to continue the tradition of exchanging presents with my brother, sister and dad. I think my parents started that tradition when we were little to tide us over until Christmas morning. After my parents, we headed to Cindy's for Christmas with Randy's mom's side of the family! Kathryn had a BLAST throwing paper and opening presents!

A lady I work with made me this little tree for Aubrey.

Tiki and I on Christmas Eve.

Timber and I.

Kisses from Baby Timber!!

Luke's book! "Who Pooped in the Woods"

Tiki in front of the Christmas Tree at Dad and Mom's.

Timber

Aubrey's Crocs

Dad's face mask

Little K cheesin'

Our Tree....we didn't go all out this year!

Stockings...to heavy for the mantle!

Little Man!!!

I absolutely love this face....and this little girl!!!!

No comments: