Sunday, March 30, 2008

TA-DA...The Big Room

THE BIG ROOM IS DONE!!! I think I can speak for both Randy and I when I say this weekend has been exhausting! We've spent the last 2.5 days packing up stuff in our house and putting it in my parents basement for storage as well as finishing up some projects. We're ALMOST done! The big room is finally done! The gas logs have been installed and we've decorated! I'm so pleased with the outcome and I hate to move!! Below are some pictures! There is also a random picture of the hallway thrown in...we've repainted that also!

Our goal is to have the house ready to go on the market by the end of this week! We'll take pictures of the entire house when we do that! Please pray that we'll sell quickly! Also pray for strength...Randy and I are getting pretty exhausted between work and the house and we really just need to finish things up!

Thanks to Randy's dad for ALL his help in the big room...and to Dale also with helping install the gas logs! Once again my husband has amazed me with his handiness around the house! :)


This is the before and after.












5 comments:

Brandon and Megan said...

Yay ...it looks wonderful!

Megan

Kay Kay said...

Great! Great! Great! Everyone involved did a wonderful job. I know you are happy to have this behind you...now let's get it sold..hear that real estate man Johnny.

Kay Kay said...

Great! Great! Great! Everyone involved did a wonderful job. I know you are glad to have this behind you..now to sell your house..get that real estate man Johnny on this pronto!

The Sinks said...

Looks great! Way to go!

Lindsey said...

Yay!! All done! It looks so nice, I'll be praying that it sells as soon as you put it on the market!!