I absolutely LOVE the new look! It's cozy and I kinda want to stay down there! Just to see how it is! Maybe one night! Those of you who stayed previously in all the yuckiness...please feel free to come back and try the new look! :) Of course, you'll have to do it soon! We're hoping to be on the market in a few weeks...and with this room looking so good...how could someone NOT snatch the house up quickly! :)
Thanks to Randy's mom for helping us paint, Randy's Dad for helping with the baseboard and my mom and dad for helping arrange the furniture! A HUGE thanks to my husband who put up with my nagging to get this room done! :) I love you!
6 comments:
Lindsay I LOVE it!!!!!
Lindsay I LOVE it!!!!!
Lindsay I LOVE it!!!
Wow, it looks so much better! Great job!!
Holy cow!! It doesn't even look like the same room. Really looks nice. Post some pixs of the big room when you get it all finished.
Holy cow! I never would have know that was the same room. Post some pixs when you get the big room finished.
Post a Comment