Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lots-O-Birthdays!!!!

Today is a day full of birthdays!!!

First of all, one of my best friends from high school, Kelly, had a birthday today! Kelly joins me in being a quarter of a century old!!! I don't have any pictures on this computer of Kelly and I, but I wanted to give her a birthday shout out! I love you girl! Happy Birthday


Today is also my little brother (well not really little!) Luke's birthday! He turned 23! I'm so lucky that my brother and I have become so close over the last few years. He really is one of my best friends! I'm going to miss him so much when he leaves next month for Iowa! He'll be there for 7 months for a job!! Happy birthday Bubby....I love you...and so does Randy and Tikles!!

Finally, today is also Heather's birthday (on left)! Heather is one of our good friends and I also work with her at the VA! Weird coincidences...her husband, James, and I have the same birthday (we both turned 25)and she has the same birthday as my brother (they both turned 23). Happy Birthday Heather....we hope you had a great day!!!!!!!

No comments: