
Today is our niece Kathryn's first birthday! It's so hard to believe that she is one already!! Last night I told Randy that last year at that time, we were in the waiting room at the hospital, waiting for her to make her debut! One of my favorite things about having a niece was getting to spend time with her and her mom on Tuesday nights. Both Randy and Johnny usually worked on Tuesday nights, so Cristen, Kathryn and I would hang out for a few hours! It was so great to be able to spend that time with them! I miss our Tuesdays!! The first picture is of the 3 of us on one of our Tuesday nights. The second picture is one of my favorites of Kathryn!
Happy Birthday Kathryn!!!!!!!!!!!
Today is also my best friend Kim's birthday!!! She turns 24!! Kim and I have been friends since high school and it's always so much fun to celebrate our birthdays!! I know this year will be just as fun! This is just a silly picture of Kim that I found!
Happy Birthday Sissy!!!!!!!!!
Tomorrow is my other best friend Katie's 25th birthday! Randy and I were lucky enough to spend New Year's with Katie and her husband Donald! So we kinda celebrated early!! Katie is my best friend from college and I just love her to death!!!We were actually biology lab partners in all of our biology classes...including genetics! Yeah, didn't know we were that smart did ya!?!! :)
Happy Birthday K!!!
This is definitely a crazy weekend full of birthdays for some of the most important people in our lives! We love you all and are so thankful for the parts you all have in our lives!!!!! We hope you all have great days!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment