Last week Randy wanted to go hit a bucket of golf balls with Johnny. Cristen was keeping her brother and sister here in Roanoke, so I got to go help her with the kiddos!! My help really consisted of me watching Kathryn and just sitting around! However, Kathryn was her cute self while eating and I got to snap a few pictures of her afterwards. She is becoming a big ham! She has learned that when the little red light on the camera comes on, she needs to smile! It's great! I got some really cute pictues!
I also have to brag on my sister-in-law for just a minute! She went from 1 to 3 kids and was so calm and great with all of them! She is such a great mom! I'm so glad that she is going through all the mothering stuff now, so that when we have kids, she'll be an expert!! I LOVE YOU CRISTEN! Thanks for being such a great example! :)
I also have to brag on my sister-in-law for just a minute! She went from 1 to 3 kids and was so calm and great with all of them! She is such a great mom! I'm so glad that she is going through all the mothering stuff now, so that when we have kids, she'll be an expert!! I LOVE YOU CRISTEN! Thanks for being such a great example! :)
1 comment:
I came up with so many great comments, here are a few of them:
We must have different definitions of calm!
If by calm you mean controlled chaos, then thanks!
Haha, fooled you!
Lindsay, you are too sweet. Thanks for always being willing to be such a help whenever I need it (which is often!). I'm glad we are able to give you some tastes of what it's like. Anytime you want more practice time, just let me know...I'm sure I can come up with something! :) We miss ya'll and can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment